2016 JAHC Juried Show Call for Entries
The Juneau Arts & Humanities Council now welcomes all entries for the 2016 Juried Art Show in the JACC Gallery!
The 6th biennial Juried Art Show will hang in the Gallery January Friday, January 6, to Tuesday, January 31, located at 350 Whittier St, Juneau AK 99801.
This year’s juror is Evon Zerbetz, Ketchikan-based artist and long-time supporter of the arts in Southeast Alaska.
All interested individuals and art groups may apply. The deadline for application is 5:00 PM, Wednesday December 7. Applications are available at www.entrythingy.com/jahc. Applicants will be notified of the juror’s selection by December 21. If accepted, please deliver your work to the JACC no later than Tuesday, January 3. Winners will be announced at the First Friday Opening, and the Juror will speak about the selection process during the opening reception from 4:30 – 7:00 PM on Friday, January 6.
Application terms are detailed below:
- Applicants may enter 2 pieces, with up to 10 photos of the individual piece per entry.
- Artwork must be original and created within the last 3 years in any media, and not previously exhibited in the JAHC Gallery.
- Artwork should not violate city, state, or federal laws, or endanger viewers.
- Artist must sign an Artist Gallery Agreement upon admission into the show.
- Artists are responsible for the packing and shipping of pieces to and from the JAHC Gallery if necessary. The JAHC will manage shipping of any sold pieces.
- Entry fee is $40.00, or waived if applicant is a current JAHC member in good standing.