The Juneau Arts & Humanities Council’s premiere fundraising event of the year!
Juneau’s favorite runway show, with fantastical creations hand-crafted by local artists using just about everything from old airplane parts to Swarovski beads, retired XtraTuffs, silk flowers, paint chips, and fur – all modeled with flair and panache by models strutting their stuff down the runway! This event includesa top-notch, high-profile Silent Auction, with unusual and one-of-a-kind items donated to help support JAHC programs. Proceeds from the Saturday event suppor the the Juneau Arts & Culture Center improvements, and proceeds from the Sunday show suppor tthe Fine Arts Scholarship program.
Tickets go on sale:
- November 15, 2016 for major donors ($500+ Donate HERE), season ticket holders, and registered Wearable Art Artists.
- December 1, 2016 for JAHC members (Donate HERE).
- January 15, 2017 for the general public.
Important Links for artists, businesses and the public:
Artists: Considering being a 2017 Wearable Art Arts? The application deadline is December 15, 2016, and you can apply here.
- Would you like to put an ad in the 2017 Wearable Art Program? Please contact email@example.com.
- Would you like to put in a catering RFP for beverage servece? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers: Would you like to sign up to volunteer for 2017 Wearable Art? Volunteer sign-up to be posted shortly!