Grassroots GivingThis Page Last Updated: October 11th, 2010
for the Juneau Arts & Humanities Council
Think you need to have a lot of money to make a difference? Think again! Here are some fun ways you and your friends can help. Every donation helps JAHC ensure that our community continues to be the bubbling exciting place to live that we enjoy:
- Volunteer to help at events! We need ushers, ticket takers, backstage workers, help with refreshments, all manner of assistants. Sign up!
- Donate goods or services to our Silent Auctions – Wearable Art in February and Bash for Cash in June.
- Build a miniature golf hole for our Hit the JACC Putt over winter break in December.
- Donate unused art supplies for our kids’ art programs at Geneva Woods and Cedar Park.
- Be a host for our TLC: A Taste of Local Culture dinners in the home for visitors during the summer.
- Be a vendor at the JAM, Juneau Artists Market summer weekends.
- Have a Game Night: invite your friends over to play cards, and everyone makes a donation to play. Tell them about the Council and why you want to support its activities.
- Donate airline miles to help bring artists to town.
- Come to events!
- Shop locally at the businesses that help support us!
- Become a member!
Most of all Thank You for your encouragement and all you do in the community to help make Juneau the best place to live!