The Council is hiring for a part time person to help with sales and customer service in the Lobby Shop.
- Answering phones, and greeting people who walk into the building.
- Sales of artwork in the Lobby Shop and Gallery, under the direction of the Lobby Shop Manager.
- Updating the community calendar on a daily basis.
- Setting up tickets in the Vendini system and promoting the events using our box office.
- Coordinate the production of the Welcome Packets, including maintaining the supplies of information for the packets.
- Serve as a point of contact for the public with the facility and the organization – assist patrons as needed.
- Assisting with the upkeep and general welcoming appearance of the public spaces.
- Assisting as needed in the daily work of the Council in managing the facility. This ranges from helping set up an event, running errands, helping with productions, and filling in where needed..
Applications accepted through August 16.
Call for more information.